We've tried to ensure the information displayed here is as accurate as possible. Should there be any inaccuracies, we would be grateful if you could let us know at email@example.com . All images and content are copyright.
(Please click on the thumbnail for a bigger image.)
Churches & Temples
Subject :Churches & Temples
Published By : None
Location : Perak
Estimated Year : 1954
Media Type : Photograph
Source : Ann Kesselring Hamon, Wisconsin, USA
From left to right:
- Chinese Methodist Church, which opened in August 1954.
- A group photograph outside the church.
- Wesley Church and the hall (dedicated in 1961).
- A Buddhist temple (cave temple); early 1960s. This could be Sam Poh Tong (Cave of Triple Gems) Temple.
- Another cave temple, 1957; most likely Nam Thin Tong or Cave Temple of the Southern Sky.
We thank Ann Kesselring Hamon (daughter of Ralph Kesselring) for these pictures.
Filename : 20181022-002